I make small Minecraft plugins. You can check them out here.
These plugins work on either Spigot/Paper or BungeeCord/Waterfall.
- SimpleHub – The easiest /hub command ever.
These plugins will work on BungeeCord/Waterfall. They also should work on any fork of either.
- BungeeBlockVersion – A Bungee/Waterfall plugin that will block players from connecting with certain versions.
These plugins will work on Spigot/Paper. They should also work on any forks.
- AnarchyStats – Get server age, total players, and world size in a nice little command.
- CompassTracker – A hunter vs. speedrunner plugin.
- EzHomes – A super easy to use home plugin.
- NoEndCrystals – Disable placement of End Crystals in certain worlds.
- PartyChat – A simple party chat plugin.
- TabCompleter – A simple plugin to change tab completion of commands.
- TorchRefill – Automatically put torches into your hand!
I opened-source all of my custom plugins I used on DESTROYMC.NET.
- DMC-MOTD – Custom MOTD system. Allows for random and fixed MOTDs. Supports Spigot/Paper and BungeeCord/Waterfall servers.
- NoNetherFun – Disable block breaking and placing above the Nether roof.
- PlayerTracker – Track first and last login times. Uses a MySQL database for storage.
- SimpleMessage – Very basic messaging and ignoring system.